Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 33--One Missed Call

Dear Deployment,

I missed his phone call yesterday.  I was at work, and I'm not allowed to carry my phone with me.  It was 1315 our time, 2115 his time.  When I went on my break and heard his voicemail, I broke down.  I cried.  I wanted to scream.  How could I miss my DH's phone call?
I am still waiting to hear from him.  I know he's there safely, but I want to talk to him so bad.  I want to tell him about my days and our puppy and the maintenence order I had to put in for our apartment and how I need to go grocery shopping but I can't manage to convince myself to leave our puppy any longer than physically necessary.

It's almost been a week....it's been the slowest week of my life

but that means we are almost one week down--one week closer to being together.
so it will be okay

Sincerely,
The Faithful Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment