Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 20--A Welcome, A Goodbye

Dear Deployment,

DH came home yesterday evening from training.  We don't know how long he will be here, we only know it's sometime in the next week he's leaving.
Do you know what's weird?  I'm already irritated with him.  I know how horrible that sounds, but let me explain.  Over the last 3 weeks, I was able to establish a routine.  I had consistency and a way of getting things done.  He's disrupted that.
Don't get me wrong, he can disrupt whatever he wants to, I'm just glad he's here.
but now I have to readjust again.
and that means that sometime in the next week, I get to readjust from my readjustment. again.

It's bittersweet that he's home.  I love DH being around.  Puppy loves DH being around--she was so so excited to see him yesterday! but that means we have to say goodbye again.
and I have the feeling this goodbye is going to be harder than the last one.

But each day I pray for the strength to stay strong through it.  No promises I won't cry though.

Sincerely,
The Faithful Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment