Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 18--I Can't Feel My Arms

Dear Deployment,

I made myself a promise before DH left that I would take our time apart to really focus on developing myself--including getting myself into shape.  Who would have thought that adding a husband would also add about 17 pounds to my not-so-trim waistline?  So, true to my self, I followed through and got a personal trainer.
We had our second session tonight
I think I told her that I hated her approximately four times in less than twenty minutes.
yes. I am a pansy.

But I will follow through.  I am determined to allow myself to grow and experiment during this process...that's why I chopped 13 inches off of my hair!  I'm looking forward to seeing how much I am going to evolve in these next six and a half months.  It's very exciting!

In the meantime, as in, right now, I can't feel my arms.  I never want to see a free weight again in my life.  Please keep them far away.

Sincerely,
The Faithful Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment