Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 64--I Have a Waterbottle Permanantly Glued to My Hand

Dear Deployment,

Training puppies is hard.  My naughty naughty (and super adorable) puppy won't stop barking.  So I'm doing what our trainer told me to: spraying her with water EVERY TIME she barks
I've had this water bottle glued to my hand for the last hour
Dear puppy, please learn fast, this is going to get old quick

I've determined that I'm doomed as a mother.  Sweet puppy has allergies so I gave her Benadryl.  I almost cried when she got tired.  I don't even want to think what's going to happen when DH and I have two-legged, not-nearly-as-hairy children.  Lord save us.

Honestly, I'm writing this blog to postpone doing my laundry.  There's a pile the size of Mt. Wannahaukaloogie (name that movie anyone?) sitting on our giant cold bed.  I've been putting it off for, oh, a month.  I don't mind washing it.
It's the folding part I want to kick. No thanks, I'd rather not.
As in, I'd hire help to do it.  Awesome.

I'm going to go visit my family for Memorial Day.  I am so blessed to have them so close--just about 45 minutes away, in fact.  I'll have to drive DH's truck though, definately not looking forward to that part.  Yuck.

Well, I need to go tackle the never ending pile of clean clothes...but I guess I can be thankful they're clean and not stinky dirty...
gotta look for that silver lining!

Sincerely,
The Faithful Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment